The Madeleine Gordon
Gift of Life Foundation
How Couples Can Apply
The first step in the application process is to write a letter to Mady Gordon.
The following is a list of requirements couples must meet in order to be considered for selection in the Madeleine Gordon Gift of Life program.
• The couple has been married for a minimum of two years.
• The couple has no biological children together.
• The couple has undergone no previous IVF cycles.
• The couple has little or no IVF insurance coverage.
• The couple has medical records demonstrating need for IVF.
• The couple has combined gross income of no greater than $130,000.
• The couple is in good health and does not smoke.
• The couple currently resides within 30 miles of the I-275 loop around the Greater Cincinnati area and both have lived in this area for at least 2 years.
• The couple must be US citizens.
If you meet our criteria, please apply to the Gift of Life Foundation for a grant. Include a photograph as well as your contact information, your home address, home phone number, cell phone numbers, email addresses, along with a detailed letter regarding your journey through infertility. Please include your basic health information, your height, your weight, a synopsis of your medical diagnosis, and tell us which infertility specialist you have seen.
Tell us how you heard about us.
Address your letter to:
The Madeleine Gordon Gift of Life Foundation
P.O. Box 6945
Cincinnati, OH 45206
If you want to ask a question or need more information about the Madeleine Gordon Gift of Life program, please use the form below.
If you want to ask a question or need more information… please use our contact form.
Please do not submit medical records using this form.